Why sell Sports cards, memorabilia, autographs and collectibles with us?
Because we have the passionate, elite sports collectors looking for your items! When you sell Sports memorabilia, sports cards, autographs and collectibles with RR Auction, you garner top results.
We are currently seeking consignments for our next Sports auction. Would you like to sell Sports cards – vintage cards, tobacco cards, cabinet cards, graded cards? Do you want to sell baseball memorabilia – autographs, photographs, equipment or uniforms? All Sports are welcome – football memorabilia, basketball memorabilia, boxing memorabilia… championship rings garner great interest. Show us what you have!
RR is especially interested in consigning lifetime and fresh-to-market collections of sports cards.
Seeking consignments of early legendary names like Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson and Babe Ruth, mid-century marvels like Mantle, DiMaggio, Williams, Clemente and Mays, and more. RR offers:
- Generous, immediate cash advances
- Expectation-shattering, record-setting sales
- Significant press coverage
- Cross-category experience for more than 40 years
Other Remarkable Results at Sports auctions have included:
- 1956 Topps Master Set (354) in MINT condition – Current #2 PSA Set Registry (9.44 set rating), $300,000.
- Lou Gehrig 1935 New York Yankees Signed Player Contract, $183,500.
- 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers World Championship Ring, $45,000.
- 1966-68 Brian Piccolo game-worn Chicago Bears road jersey, MEARS A8, $25,200.
- Calgary 1988 Winter Olympics Torch, sold for $19,327.
- Stockholm 1956 Summer Olympics Bronze Winner’s Medal, sold for $18,710.
Ready to sell Sports memorabilia, sports cards, autographs, collectibles? We’ve proven our Remarkable Results and sterling customer service in the hobby; now let us prove it to you. Sell sports memorabilia with RR Auction – contact us.