What Is BidTracker™?
BidTracker is a simple but powerful tool which helps you to keep track of lots that you are bidding on or are watching.
Follow these easy instructions to get the most from this tool.
On This Page...
- When you log in (on our home page) by entering your bidder number and password, you are
automatically brought to your BidTracker list. Note: if your list is currently empty, you will remain on our home page.
- You can return to this list from anywhere on our site by clicking the BidTracker link on our top menu bar,
or by clicking the BidTracker tab found on each item's detail/bid page.
- The first time you log into our web site, you will be prompted to change your password. Just follow the directions provided.
If you have forgotten your password, click here and follow the instructions provided to receive it via email.
If you have forgotten your bidder number, just give us a call at 1-800-937-3880. We can verify your information and even register you to bid if you have a bidder number on file with us.
Adding Items to BidTracker Online
- Use the FastTrack box on the home page to enter a list of item numbers.
- Add items to your list by clicking the button found on each item's detail/bid page.
- Searching by name. Select by name on the search menu bar, enter a word or phrase, and click the [Go!] button.
Use the check boxes to select the items you want to add to your BidTracker list.
- Searching By Item Numbers. You can search for multiple item numbers (separated by a commas). The search results page gives you the
option to select items and click
- You can also add items to your list while you browse the Current Auction categories online. Select a category from the left navigation column found
on most of our web pages, click the checkbox for any item you want to add to your BidTracker list, then click
Adding Items to BidTracker Over the Phone
Any items you bid on or add to your list over the phone will be immediately available for viewing in your online BidTracker list.
This can save you from having to call back every time you want to get an update on your list. Your BidTracker list is updated in
real time, but may not reflect bids which have yet to be processed.
Removing Items From BidTracker
It's simple to remove items from your BidTracker list. Just check the boxes next to the items you wish to remove,
then click the button.
Advantages of Using BidTracker
- Get the latest information on the all the lots you are interested in by refreshing a single web page.
No more waiting on hold to speak to someone to get an update.
- Take as much or as little time as you like to make decisions.
- Save time when you call to bid for the first time. The list you create
online can be viewed by your bid taker when you call to bid.